Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine fun





No sugar cookies this year! I repent, Kenny, I'll do better next year (maybe). I got a new recipe to try, it may take me a whole year before I get around to it. Brett and Bree got the good cookies from Smart Cookie in Provo. It's my new favorite place to drop in.
Lana's secret admirer is still 'admirering'. This year she recieved the big stuffed bear (like the one that she said I throw out years ago) and giant chocolate covered strawberries. They were yummy! She said she didn't think anything would come this year since she is engaged.
The gorgeous red roses were what Tyson brought to Lana at 8:00 this morning (I was just glad that I was up! She, of course, was not.) They make the whole kitchen smell wonderful.

Check out this darling cookie bouquet which Dad had delivered for me! They actually are very good cookies and not hard like all those others. A lady in the choir does this on the side.
And guess what, I will share with you Kenny!
Thanks for all the yummy treats. It's been a fun day.

0 comments: