Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lana's new room

















I just love black and white! We didn't waste any time after Lana moved out into her apartment with Tyson that we redecorated her bedroom. Brett painted while I shopped for material, funiture and accents. It will be a guest room but will always still be Lana's room. The wall of pictures are from her wedding and also of her when she was younger. It was hard to paint over the purple polkadots but when we finally finished with the room, I just loved it!
And since we were in the painting mood, Brett repainted Kenny's room. I will post pictures of that when I have the pictures hung on the wall. His room will have pictures of him, Megan and Bennett.
That was my summer project!

2 comments:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Her room is so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You have such EXCELLENT taste and flair - always have!