Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Elder L. Tom Perry


Well, what a delightful weekend. Our stake had the opportunity of Elder L. Tom Perry coming to visit and train the leadership. After a 4 hour training with the priesthood leadership, he went over to the Savior of the World production to watch their rehearsal. I was the lucky one who got to photograph him shaking hands and talking with the cast members. Later that night, he spoke to the Young Single Adults so we went to that fireside since Chad is in the Bishopric of the YSA .


Being in the stake Relief Society we were given the assignment to feed the Stake Presidency, their wives and Elder Perry lunch. Late Saturday night after the fireside, I had a call from a member of the stake presidency requesting that I bring my camera to take pictures with Elder Perry. He invited us to bring our families to meet with him. It was so much fun to take the pictures. I loved it. I was just grateful for the opportunity.


After the stake conference, Elder Perry stayed for probably 45 minutes just shaking the members hands. It wa great to be in the presence of an apostle and feel the spirit that he brings.

0 comments: