Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cohen's kindergarten graduation

Cohen has now finished kindergarten. Since we were on our familee vacation at the beach for the graduation ceremony, the teacher let us come to the rehearsal. They sang several songs and I was so happy to see that Cohen does NOT take after his father! He loves singing the songs and doing the actions! Trent NEVER sang a word! He still doesn't.





It took Cohen a bit to time to get use to school. He didn't really want to go early and play on the playground. I think that was hard for him at first. He only wanted to get to school just in time for it to start. I know those nervous feelings. New situations scare me too.

But he just loved his teacher, Ms. Hatcher. Sometimes he would even call me Ms. Hatcher. She was good to him. I am so grateful for good teachers who lift your children and like them. We hope for another good teacher in the first grade.


At the ceremony practice, I looked over an saw the back of Ella and Bennett's head. Their hair is nearly the same color. I loved to see the difference in the curls and the texture of their hair. While Bennett has always had a head of hair, Ella's is SLOWLY coming in. I know she will end up with beautiful hair too because both her parents have pretty hair. Nice and thick. She can now pull it back in piggies! Adorable!

0 comments: