Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 2011



Last year, 2010, at the beginning of the year, I started 'Project 365'. It seems like a great idea. Just take one picture a day and document your life, your surroundings, activities, people you love, etc. I love the camera so it wasn't that difficult to do since I already was taking so many pictures.

However, the blogging became too much. I made it until April (missing a whole lot of days). But, gosh, anything is better than nothing. Now, looking back on the few post I did make, I loved what I documented.

I think I will try again, knowing however, that I will not take one picture everyday. Knowing that it will get to be 'just one more thing to do'. Nevertheless, I want to put forth that effort since this is how I document my life, right here on this blog. Then printed into a book at the end of the year.

Instead of having it's own blog, I am going to combine it with this blog since so many of the images already overlap. Those entries will be titles "Project 365' and the date. Hope I can keep up!

0 comments: