Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

The many faces of Llayton


Absolutely the best part of photography is capturing fun 
moments like these!

Llayton is a ball of energy and has an imagination like no other.
It is so fun just to watch him play.
I love his hair like this, when it is longer.
He, Bennett and Ella all have the very same color of hair.
I love his one little dimple. (Just like his momma's.)
He does remind me so much of Brett in his little personality.
My favorite thing they do with Llayton is questions and answers from the Book of Mormon. He has his own little book and they find certain answers and then he underlines them in his book. He is learning so much and it is so fun to hear him
answer who are Nephi's brothers or what did Lehi find outside his tent.



I miss their little familee living in Arizona!

0 comments: