Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cohen's baptism

Oh my goodness. 
We can hardly believe that Cohen has turned 8 years old
and ready for baptism.

How perfect that all of Cohen's family, on both sides, were at his baptism.
Those are treasured memories.




 I put together a book for Cohen so that he would remember 
his baptism. It is probably one of the most fulfilling things
I have done. I will now carry that tradition on for each grandchild.
The best part of the book are the written memories/experiences
with the Holy Ghost from each Familee member.
It is a written testimony that he now will have.
I just love when good ideas come. 
And I know where they come from, the Holy Ghost.




Probably my most favorite pictures.....
 Thanks you Brett for taking them.


And, of course, there was a party after!

0 comments: