Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wakeboarding

Yesterday, Brett took the girls and kids out to the lake (Chad and Trent stayed home and worked - someone has to work while the rest of us play!)

Look at how good Sesily can wakeboard! I have never seen her wakeboard before. It was so fun to watch. Should I have been surprised. No. Everything she does, she does well.




Then it was Brett's turn. He is an amazing wakeboarder. He taught Sesily how to drive the boat for him. Next time we go I am going to take my good camera gear to get some really good quality images of him.



And you should see him do his flips!







They make it look so easy! So, why not try, right? What was I thinking? I am not athletic in the least. But Brett gave me some instructions before I got in the water. And luckily for me, after several attempts, I made it up! Check out my form! I didn't stay up very long, just long enough to say I have wakeboarded in my life. Today, I am paying the price of sore muscles. But it was a delightful day.



Ella sat on laps the whole time the boat was moving. She glues herself to your chest and can't even move her head with the life jacket on.




Fun day at the lake!

0 comments: