Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Dinner at Chili's

I don't have the greatest point and shot camera that I carry with me. And I don't edit pictures that go on the blog. I spend too much time doing that for clients, that is the last thing I want to do. But I enjoy blogging, even if you would never think I have a photography business!

While we were having dinner, I thought Cohen how to use my camera. He did a pretty good job of Lana and Ella at Chili's.



Papa always find something fun to do with the kids


After dinner...


Gorgeous sunset in Texas. Chad and I spent several days in Texas for a photography convention. I love anything to do with photography and like to learn everything I can.

While I attended class, he worked in the hotel room. It's nice (most of the time) that he can take work with him. It makes it a nice way to travel.

0 comments: