Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

This is it!

Finished with maternity pictures with one week to go! At least we didn't put her into labor like Megan! What a wonderful spot we found in Red Rock. Oh, the thrill and excitement that stirs within me when there is a beautiful subject, a beautiful background and a gorgeous image is created.




Lana cut Bree's hair this past week. So darling!




As I was editing the hundreds of images, I came across some of these funny faces of Brett. I didn't even know he was making them until I saw them in the final image! Just thought you might get a kick out of them.


With permission from Bree....some favorites!



I will post the entire session on my website later.

Thanks Brett and Bree for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Meg said...

those look awesome heidi!

Brent and Ronda said...

What a beautiful pregnant woman. Heidi, I love checking out your blog. I don't feel so left out being gone. Thanks! Keep it up.