Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Kindergarten for Cohen

Well, the first week is now behind us of Cohen's kindergarten. It has been a little rough on him. He has shed a few tears every morning as they drop him off. He is quite a content child to play at home. I think he gets a bit nervous being in crowds so the playground isn't too fun yet for him. I know he will get use to it once he feels comfortable and has some friends. When someone asks hims about school, he will even tell them that he cries before school. It is much different as a grandma, than as a mother, watching these new events in their lives. You want to protect them even more than you did with your own children. I just pray extra hard for them.

I was able to pick him up the first day of school with Trent. He told us a few things and answered our questions. Then he said out of the blue, "I have a pretty girl in my class". Trent and I just started to laugh. It was just so darling. He also told us she had pretty earrings and his friend, Jolee, had pretty sparkly shoes on.

He has a spiderman backpack. His teach is Ms. Hatcher.












0 comments: