Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Such a cute house

Lana and Tyson found a darling house in the cutest neighborhood to rent. They were fortunate that the owner was home while Tyson was out looking and didn't make them go through tons of paper work for approval. They were able to move right in. Since all the boys were gone or busy, Chad thought it would be best to hire a truck and a few men to move their furniture. Best idea ever! In just a few hours, the job was done.

Two days after they moved in, still in boxes, she had friends over for dinner! I don't think she even had food in the cupboard. I was amazed. I would have never attempted anything like that since I live by the rule 'work first, then play'. Sometimes I just hate that rule! But it has been ingrained in my head since I was young. Hard to get over.

Lana is having a great time decorating. She loves doing that . Just last night she painted a canvas for the bathroom. She get these ideas and then can just create them.




0 comments: