Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Familee Easter


April 9, 2012

Last Easter we had an adult egg hunt at night. My intentions were to have the eggs glow in the dark. I found some glow in the dark paint, painted the eggs with it but, to my dissappointment, they did nog glow in the dark. We still had fun anyways.

So this year, thanks to interest (I loves you!), I found a pin for glow in the dark eggs.
With little glow sticks placed inside the eggs, they glow! Very cute.
However, there were no room in the eggs, after they were filled, for the glow stick.
(Note to self...next year buy bigger eggs.)
I just taped the glow stick to the outside of the egg. Not as cute, but it worked.
This hunt was for the kids this year. No adult hunt. Maybe next year.

We were happy that Brett and Bree's family were here for the Easter weekend.

Since Trent and Sesily left two days later (moved to UT. - I don't like them anymore!), it was fun to be together.

We celebrated a day later on Monday. I remember how Chad's mother use to have all the holidays a day before or even a weekend before so that we would not have to make a choice of which family to celebrate with, or try to do both families in one day.
We had a bon fire and roasted hotdogs at the dry lake.
Trent and Brett rode their bikes out there.
Then we waited until dark for the egg hunt.



0 comments: