Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Love these boys!

I absolutely adore these boys! They are such an incredible blessing in my life. I love their unique personalities, what makes them click. I love their enthusiasm for life. I love their deep commitment to the gospel and I KNOW they love the Lord. I love watching them teach their children and things of life but most importantly the gospel - how to pray, holding family home evening with them, morning prayers and scripture study with them, blessing the food, letting them hear their own prayers to Heavenly Father. I love watching them accomplish their goals and how they balance that with their family life. I love seeing their children and how their personalities reflect that of their dad's. I love watching them comfort their children. I love how they love their wives. Each wife is perfect for each son. I love talking to them. I love their goodness. I love who they are and who they have become. They are an inspiration in my life. I feel blest everyday to be a part of their lives. Thank you, Kenny, Trent and Brett (and I love Lana too!) Kenny & Bennett, Trent & Ella, Brett & Llayton
Summer 2009

0 comments: