Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

General Conference weekend

It's 'spend-over' time with Mamma and Papa. Cohen and Ella each got some 'alone time' with us. They are content to just be at home with us and play alone. Cohen, as always loves to build and play with his trains.



We went out to the Boulder City Art fair. When we got there Cohen said he had money. He proceeded to pull out of his shorts pocket this....

....a whole wade of play money from one of the games in our cupboard.
Oh, how they make me laugh!


Ella likes to cook with me. We made waffles for breakfast. I hope she loves to cook like her mommy. Smiths had these darling suckers. I knew Ella would pick purple - that is her favorite color! During conference she listened to stories on my phone.



They each have their nightly routine of brushing teeth, saying prayers and reading scriptures. We found Ella a set of scriptures that she could sleep with. But she said that she did not need them since she didn't have any bad dreams while she slept.

Trent sings to her, her most favorite song - 2nd verse of How Firm a Foundation.
"Fear not I am with thee, oh be not dismayed.
For I am thy God and will still give thee aide,
I'll strengthen thee, help thee and cause thee to stand.
Upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand."

0 comments: