Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nashville

...Nashville, Tennessee...
another beautiful location where the SUV choir performed in October.
Chad and I were able to go out a day early and do a bit of sightseeing.
I loved touring the Belle Meade Plantation, eating luncheon at their quaint little cafe above their country store.

This plantation was a horse breeding farm. Fun to hear the history of the people who lived there and all about their lives.

It was a nice weekend, beautiful weather. The choir had 3 performances and over 400 referrals. It was a nice get away right after Chad was put in as Bishop. This actually made him miss his very first Sunday as Bishop.

These pictures were taken with my little point and shoot camera. It does a pretty good job sometimes! (However, the one Chad took of me is very soft in the focus but that just means you can see my wrinkles!)







0 comments: