Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Lion King

I love surprises...when I create them! I heard that June was the month for locals to buy Lion King tickets, two for the price of one. But, I only found out two days before the end of the month. Luckily, all the kids were able to clear their calendar and I was able to get tickets for the last day of the month, which was Brett's birthday. Brett is in Canada and couldn't even be there. That was a drag for him because I know he would have loved it.

(Kenny and Trent - what is up with you two!)

The kids just knew to keep their calendar free, wear something nice and meet at our house. I gave them a clue. Lana was to hold up Caiden and do what they do in Lion King when Simba is born.


Because Brett was gone, it left an extra ticket so Cohen got to go. Chad and I stayed home with Bennett, Llayton and Caiden. With Caiden being so young, I knew Bree would not want to leave him with any babysitter. Since Chad and I saw the play in London several years ago, it worked out fine for us to babysit. We loved it so I was hoping they would too. They did!

That was so fun for me to surprise them. I knew it may not be something they would spend their own money on. I loved being a part of that, even though I didn't go with them. We enjoyed the night with the boys!

0 comments: