Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things he loves

Does every boy love a train set? All of the grandsons surely do. Cohen is the one who is most fascinated with them. Both Bennett and Llayton want the train to run constantly. If you turn it off, doesn't matter what they are doing, they will go right over and turn it back on. Having to stock AA batteries!

And there is the dunebuggy. Bennett likes it well enough. Llayton is obsessed with it! How could Llayton get that from Brett, but he sure is like his dad in that way.
Kenny bought Bennett and marble maze which he loves to play with. (Llyaton usually knocks it over when he comes.) I think it is so clever that Bennett gets the stool from the bathroom, sets it right next to the marble tower so that he can put the marbles in. It is just a little too tall for him without.
Somewhere I have some pictures that I have taken of Bennett playing in the car! I think we all have spent a good portion of our days here playing in 'mam-ma or papa's' car. Every baby loves doing that. I just take my sewing or iphone out there since I know we are going to be a long time!

I just love all their cute faces! It is such fun to watch their different personalities begin to blossom.

0 comments: