Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Three Sons in 1986

Today is Kenny's birthday, 28 years old. Two days ago was Brett's birthday, 27. Next month Trent will turn 30! YIKES! How did they become that age! They have grown into such fine young men. I adore each one of them. I love their different personalities.

This picture was taken just after lana was born in 1986. I love those little cute faces. Megan commented on this picture the other day. She said that what she sees is Ella, Bennett & Llayton. At first I did not see it as much but the more I look at them, the more I see their children.

Ella and Trent have the same mouth. So do Bennett & Kenny. Llayton does remind me so much of Brett in his personality. He is just so affectionate, so lovey-dovey. If he has to go to time out, after it is over, he comes and gives everyone a kiss and hug! Bennett doesn't like you in 'his space' so much. He can handle a few minutes of us rubbing his arms or legs, just touching him, and then he will move our hands off. So much like Kenny. Amara has always reminded me of Trent when he was little in the shape of her little round face. She looks so much like him to me.

I hope they all grow up to be good people like their parents are. They are being taught well!

Absolutely precious!

0 comments: