Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Laughing all the way

I just had this craving to knit a hat for Caiden since he is in the snow now. Babies can get away with wearing goofy hats that are handmade!

I found this pattern, Bree gave her approval so I was happy. It took several times to get it right. I just could not help 'laughing all the way' while I was making this. It just is so cute but poor Caiden, who has to wear this hat because his mamma made it!

It made me think of Ralphy on The Christmas Story who opens the present from, hmmm, his aunt? I think it is a rabbit suit. The mother loves it and Ralphy and his Dad hate it. They simply have to tolerate it.

Thanks goodness Caiden isn't any older. He won't know what a goof he will look like. But he will be so cute.

Thank you Bree, for ...simply tolerating it!


0 comments: