Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Because I am...."




Lana told me something that Ella said that was just so cute.

Lana was talking to here and asked her why she was so pretty. Ella said, "Because I am Heavenly Father's little girl!" That is just so tender to me. She has wonderful parents who are teaching her valuable concepts.

Yesterday, she came over early in the morning. She was still in her pajama's. I asked her if she slept well the night before. She said yes but that she had a bad dream. She couldn't remember what it was about but she just knew it was bad. I asked her if she goes and gets in bed with her parents when she has bad dreams. She said, "No, I just pray and read the scriptures." I found out later that she sleeps with Sesily old scriptures.

She doesn't even know how to read and yet just holding the scriptures brings comfort to her.

Oh Ella, you are a lucky girl to know what you know. Yes, you are Heavenly Father's little girl. You have a mommy and daddy who love you and a Mamma and Papa who adore you!

0 comments: