Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

One blanket, one ticket

This year we each made and donated a fleece blanket to the charity Project Linus. For each blanket donated, we received a free ticket into Disneyland. A great deal!



A favorite ride for all the kids was Dumbo. Right after we then took the kids on the Mad Hatter and I think that made Ella worried the rest of the day. She did not like that ride with it's fluorescent light explosions and such.

This was the first time ever I have been on the steam boat ride to Tom Sawyer's island (is that what it is called). I grabbed a few shots while we were waiting.

Have you ever known anyone who brings his school work to Disneyland? I haven't, until now! Trent was taking an online statistic class, I think that's what he was taking at the time, and he needed to use every spare minute he had to study.
Must be hard to study in Disneyland!
But the timing was great because Ella needed a nap.

0 comments: