Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

On the other side of the camera

I LOVE education week at BYU. I love everything about it, the classes, the instructors, the learning, the campus and the Spirit I feel there, the town, the bookstore, the people, everything! It is what motivates me, regenerates me, excites me.

These last two years we have been able to spend time with Kenny and Megan, too. They trade off watching Bennett while the other goes to class. Sometimes we meet up in classes and sometimes it just for lunch. They let us stay there with them too, which is always a plus for us!

We thought it would be fun this year to do a photo shoot with some cute, young models. Candace brought her nieces (cute, young models) and look who Megan ended up with...Chad and I (not cute, young models)! She had taken some pictures at this old barn in Mapleton with a family in the past. That is where we shot. So cool. We don't have anything like that here in Vegas. I loved the barn and the tall, wheaty grass.

Chad was a good sport. Besides, he needed a new picture of us on his face book page. And look how good Megan made us look! Thank you, Megan! You just made Education week that much more fun. Maybe next year we can get some cute, young models!







1 comments:

Kim said...

Great pictures, Heidi! You make Chad look soooo tall--so I guess you know what that means. :) I was just telling Kaymee today--who has all their kids dolled up at the beach blowing bubbles so they can get some great pictures? The Lees of course. Such cute grandkids!

I haven't been back to Ed week since those trips from Spring Valley, but I'm planning on it with 3 other former Ricks roommates next year. Yay!