Slideshow Image 1

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sidewalk painting

I love when good people share good ideas! A blog that I like to go to, The Idea Room, www.idearoom.net, gave the recipe for sidewalk paint. It's pretty simple, if I remember with corn starch water and food coloring. Since I knew I would be taking the kids, one at a time, while Sesily was gone to Girl Camp, I thought this might be a fun activity.

Both Cohen and Ella, had a good time, just by themselves, painting the sidewalk! They just were in their own little world. Ella chose 'girly' colors.





Cohen hummed his own little tunes as he painted.






And then, after we painted the sidewalks, we painted some more!
I had these little plaster of paris things, (lack of a better word!) that were left from our beach vacation, so we painted those.



One more picture just because.....well....
I love his little face!


0 comments: